Profile and Description of Public Administration Graduate
|No.||PROFILE OF GRADUATE||PROFILE DESCRIPTION OF GRADUATE|
|Mastering the knowledge, management skills and abilities of the Public Sector HR, Public Service Management and governance bureaucratic sectors, namely as the Bureaucrats (both at the central and regional government levels), Legislative Expert Staff, and the akin.
|Mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities regarding the policy analysis in order to carry out the task of formulating problems, making forecasts, formulating recommendations, carrying out the observation and preparing the public policy evaluations based on the professional ethics.|
|Having the capability to conduct research and publications in the field of management and public policy in accordance with the scientific principles.|
Learning Outcomes of the Masters of Public Administration Department
- Being devoted to God Almighty and able to show a religious attitude;
- Upholding the humanity values ??in carrying out duties based on religion, morals and ethics;
- Internalizing academic values, norms, and ethics;
- Being the citizens who are proud and love the country, have nationalism and a sense of responsibility to the state and nation;
- Respecting the diversity of cultures, views, religions and beliefs, as well as the original opinions or findings of others;
- Contributing to improve the quality of life in society, nation, state, and advancement of the civilization based on Pancasila;
- Cooperating and having the social sensitivity and concern for the community and the environment;
- Obeying the law and being disciplined in the public and state life;
- Internalizing the spirit of independence, struggle, and entrepreneurship;
- Showing the attitude of responsibility for work in their field of expertise independently.
- Internalizing professionalism and integrity
- Mastering the administrative theory and administrative reform, organization, public governance, public policy, and public management.
- Mastering the systems thinking approach
- Mastering the theories of development, social and political economy
- Mastering the theory of reformation management, as well as the strategic management and performance management.
- Mastering the methods and instruments from the perspective of public governance
- Mastering qualitative, quantitative, and its combination.