- For graduate to master the basics of Public Administration and Business Administration science so they will be able to think, to behave and to act as an administration scholars.
- For graduate to master the basics of science and methodology of research of their own expertise so they will possess the professional ability to find, comprehend, explain and formulate problem solving methods in management and administration problems based on academic principles.
- For graduate to apply their knowledge and skills on productive activities and community service.
- For graduate to maintain their awareness towards knowledge and technology in the public and private sectors.
- To increase the quality and quantity of graduates.
- To increase the number of graduates with job acceptance and occupy professional position based on their academic ability.
- To increase the quantity and quality of research produced by civitas academica.
- To increase the social responsibility consciousness of civitas academica.
- To increase the academic professional ability of lecturers and administration staff.
- To increase the capability of academic and administration staff.
- To increase cooperation with relevant stakeholders.